Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Meg....

I got tagged!! Ok, I'm such a talker, most of you probably know all of this anyway!!! But, for those of you who don't, here are seven things you might not know about me!!

1. I once dated a guy in college who had a 14 foot python that he kept in a cage in his kitchen (in his apartment)! This should have been a clear and distinct red flag that I should not have dated him....

2. Some mean little girl called me a hippo in second grade and I got so mad and hurt that I called her a starving Ethiopian (well, she was really skinny!!). That comment has stayed with me too long! Let it go Rhonda, let it go...

3. I have "peed in the Plaza" in New York City. You know, the fancy smanchy hotel next to Central Park? They have fabulous bathrooms!

4. I can have quite a potty mouth and often have the humor of a 12 year old boy!! I'm obsessed with body functions and love to joke about them (much to the chagrin of my husband and best friend).

5. I am a picker. Not my nose, of course, but I do pick the skin around my fingers till they bleed. It's gross and ugly but I can't stop!! It's a nervous habit!! I also LOVE to peel people when they get sunburned and I was a really bad scab picker when I was a kid. If you ever need something picked or squeezed, I'm your girl! I'm weird. Don't hold it against me.

6. I got saved in 2006, but often wonder if I'm doing all I'm supposed to be doing to live up to that commitment.

7. I can't swim underwater. I have to hold my nose everytime I go under! I've tried, really really tried, but I can't do it! Luke's gonna have swimming lessons....

Ok, next I tag Courtney Snuggs......

No comments: