Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holding our breath...

OK, we are on day 5!! If we make it to day 7 with no problems, we will spend the night at the hospital on Tuesday night and take him home on Wednesday!!!! EEEKKK!! I'm sooooo worried that he is gonna misbehave and we will have to start ALL over again! Say a prayer, say a prayer, say a prayer....I'm ready to have chunky monkey home!!! Luke is now, get this, 6lbs. & 13ozs!! That lil' man can EAT! I promise I will have some pics up tonight or tomorrow! I will keep everyone posted on how the next few days go...

To Kim (a fellow blog stalker...) - girl, you can blog stalk me anytime! I'm addicted to them!! Have a good long weekend!! love ya!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Rhonda, fingers and toes are crossed so tight for you!!! Luke will be home before you know it! I will be at work on Tuesday...if your are up at the hospital early in the day...come see me!!! :) I want to see pics of Luke!

Anonymous said...

I hope all continues to go great! YAH! This is SO exciting. I am praying for you! -Kristy McNutt

Jaime said...

WooHoo!!!!!!! I am praying for you guys. Keep us updated!

Brandy said...

Praying for you guys daily. Keep us all informed b/c we are ALL holding our breath! Lots of love!